Easy Origami for Beginners
Full-color instructions for 20 simple projects
Michael G. LaFosse
A complete introduction to origami paper folding for beginners at an unbeatable price!
Easy Origami for Beginners is the ideal beginner's introduction to the magic of origami. This value-packed collection shows you how to fold the 20 most popular origami models that everyone loves to make. It is fully illustrated in color with simple and clear step-by-step instructions for each model.
Included are the following delightful projects:
- A Picture Frame — a useful and inexpensive way to display your favorite family photos
- A Mother Duck and Duckling —an adorable duck and duckling pair that requires only one sheet of paper!
- A Hibiscus Blossom — one of two "modular" designs in the book that use several folded sheets to form a blossom that looks complicated (but isn't!)
- The Dart Glider — a classic paper airplane that's fun to fold, but even more fun to fly!
- An Inflatable Bunny Balloon — the most challenging (and rewarding!) model in the book…a puff of air makes it 3D!
- And many more!
The clear, colorful instructions in this book make it easy to create amazing paper models without any previous paper-folding experience. Perfect for adults or kids, and the ideal gift for someone who would like to try their hand at the traditional Japanese art of origami!